Dr. Ivan Dojcinovic, maxillofacial surgeon FMH in Lausanne and Morges.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Human Medicine at the University of Geneva in 1997
- Graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine at the University of Geneva in 2000
- Licensed by the FMH (Fédération des Médecins Suisses) as a specialist in maxillofacial surgery in 2007
- Licensed by the SSO (Société Suisse des Médecins-Dentistes) as a
specialist in oral and buccal surgery in 2007
- Practices opened in Lausanne and Morges in 2007.
If a procedure requires a local anaesthetic it will be carried out at the practice.
Procedures requiring a general anaesthetic will be carried out at the following hospitals: l'hôpital d'Yverdon-les-Bains, the clinique de La Source de Lausanne, the clinique Bois-Cerf de Lausanne and the clinique Cecil de Lausanne.
For more detailed information, please contact your maxillofacial surgeon in Lausanne.